Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My visit to Narayanhity

Budol Samudayik Sakos took us to Narayanhity Royal Palace Museum. It fulfilled my wish to visit Narayanhity Royal Palace Museum. They took us there in low price. We started our journey at half past eight. We went there passing Kavre and Bhaktapur Districts. It is located in Kathmandu District. We met there at quarter to ten. I thought that there is nothing but when I met there my thoughts were wrong. From the before time I was interested to know about Nepal, Kings of Nepal and Nepali. When I met there I was very happy because my one of the wish was fulfilled. Some of the people gave us many new information which were precious than gold, silver, diamond e.t.c.

I thought that it is just a house but it was not like that. It was like whole Nepal. Every room was named by name of Districts of Nepal. There were fifty- one rooms but we got chance to visit only nineteen rooms but I was happy. When I listened many things from my friends I was very interested to go there, any way my wish was fulfilled.

There was an amaze thing. There was glass between two rooms. From the one room we can see next room but from the next room we can't first room. Windows were bullet proof. One of the rooms was dinning room and it was very long and beautiful. There were diamonds lights every where. The gifts which were given by other people were collected and decorated in cup-board. The medals of the Kings were also collected and decorated in cup-board.

We saw the place where King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and his family were killed. There were many strokes of the bullets shooted by the killer of King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and his Family. It is said that King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and his Family were killed by the plan of King Gynendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev. There were many beautiful flowers and different types of trees.

After seeing all of those things we went to Central Zoo. After that we came back home. I again want to visit fifty-one rooms of Narayanhity Royal Palace Museum and be clear about all of the things of which I was not well-known.

No comments:

Post a Comment